Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Any purchases that you make through my partner links will support the HER Business Elevated Podcast and contribute to monthly fees associated with the upkeep of this blog and podcast. I appreciate your support!
Welcome to episode #27!
On this show, I share my challenges and successes in my business in 2022.
A special thanks to all of my guests this year!
- Heather Chauvin- Finding Business Life Alignment
- Kathy James of Girl Fight LLC – Overcoming Hurdles to Achieve Your Life Purpose
- Dr. Amber Joy Daniel of Destiny Strategists- 10x Your Destiny With Dr. Amber Joy Daniel
- Josevie Jackson, CEO Black Card Books- Showing Up Authentically In Business with Josevie Jackson, CEO of Black Card Books
Resources I shared:
- My Podcast Coaching Services- Get your free 20-minute consult: http://www.impactpodcastcoach.com/podcast-coaching
- If you’ve been spinning wheels, it’s time to gain clarity in your business. Pick up your free guide to help you figure out the path of your calling in life and business: http://www.impactpodcastcoach.com
Be sure to leave a review in Itunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/her-business-elevated-podcast/id1592775059
I also shared about my affiliation with Honeybook, one of my favorite business products. I’ve been using HoneyBook to help book clients more efficiently and stay organized and thought you might like it too. As a cloud base software, you can access it on any device–including the Honeybook app on your phone. It helps entrepreneurs like you and me to book your ideal clients more quickly with less effort. HoneyBook lets users manage projects, book clients, sign contracts online, send invoices and accept payments. You can sign up here to get 50% off your first year with Honeybook.
Year in Review 2022
- Making a commitment to narrow down my coaching and being multi-passionate
- Navigating social media: YouTube vs. Facebook, vs. IG. Learning to fully embrace Instagram into my regular content marketing strategy and trying on TikTok for good measure…
- I was able to narrow down my niche and target market which opened up doors and created a workflow on a whole new level. I’m able to see more clearly in front of me now that my focus is tighter and my niche more narrow.
- I moved past taking multiple online courses and coaching sessions and moved into action for my own business.
- I started taking action on choosing the right social platforms for me.
- I began getting into a routine flow with my mailing list and reconnecting with them.
Contact us at HER Business Elevated…
Credits: Intro/Outro Music by Jobi: English Breakfast- https://www.epidemicsound.com/track/7emX18vZqh/