Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Any purchases that you make through my partner links will support the HER Business Elevated Podcast and contribute to monthly fees associated with the upkeep of this blog and podcast. I appreciate your support!
Welcome to episode #26!
Resources I shared:
- My Podcast Coaching Services- Get your free 20-minute consult: http://www.impactpodcastcoach.com/podcast-coaching
- If you’ve been spinning wheels, it’s time to gain clarity in your business. Pick up your free guide to help you figure out the path of your calling in life and business: http://www.impactpodcastcoach.com
Be sure to leave a review in Itunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/her-business-elevated-podcast/id1592775059
I also shared about my affiliation with Honeybook, one of my favorite business products. I’ve been using HoneyBook to help book clients more efficiently and stay organized and thought you might like it too. As a cloud base software, you can access it on any device–including the Honeybook app on your phone. It helps entrepreneurs like you and me to book your ideal clients more quickly with less effort. HoneyBook lets users manage projects, book clients, sign contracts online, send invoices and accept payments. You can sign up here to get 50% off your first year with Honeybook.
Why Business Flexibility Matters
What is flexibility: Successful entrepreneurs understand that the world and the environment in which they operate are constantly changing. While we focus on the end game, we must adapt our strategies and offerings to meet changing market conditions.
- Showing your passion
- Thinking outside of the box
- Strategic planning and long-term vision
- Making executive decisions
Contact us at HER Business Elevated…
Credits: Intro/Outro Music by Jobi: English Breakfast- https://www.epidemicsound.com/track/7emX18vZqh/